- 30-40 grams of dried scallop
- 500 ml boiling water
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp Light soy
- Place the dried scallop into a heatproof glass or ceramic bowl and add the boiling water. Cover with glad wrap and leave for 20 mins.
- After the scallops have softened break them up with a fork.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl then combine with the water and scallop. Stir to properly combine the mixture.
- Insert a metal stand (or something else to keep the heatproof dish from touching the bottom of the wok) to a wok then add water into the wok (without totally submerging the metal stand). Bring the water in the wok to a boil.
- Place your dish into the wok and then add a lid to the wok.
- Let the egg steam for 7-10 minutes or until the egg is just set. It should still wobble slightly when it is ready. If bubbles start to appear in the egg mixture it is overdone. Remove the dish from the wok when ready and add the soy sauce to the top.
- Serve with steamed rice and greens.